ATCT offer the following courses with the highest standard of instructors in order to provide you a high quality of training.
ATCT simulators offer the best of today’s cutting-edge flight simulator technology.
Setting new standards of excellence ATCT is committed to precision and quality and adheres to a strict certification process.
You have already subscribed to FFS1 and wish to update or terminate your subscription? Click here!
Full Flight Simulator AIRBUS A320
The A 320 simulator(1.3.0)
- ATCT has been operating an A320 full-flight simulator since 2005.
- ATCT is among the handful of proud suppliers of training using the Full Flight Simulator AIRBUS A320.
- This simulator is certified EASA Level D which is the highest level of qualification.
- The A 320 simulator (1.3.0) was manufactured in England by Thales Training & Simulation and boasts the latest innovations and technology in terms of flight modeling and components (visual system, motion system 6°of freedom, digital sound and communications).
- Two engines are used in the simulator – the CFM 56-5B4 and the IAE V2527-A5 – along with the highly-acclaimed new visual system, EP-1000. This system represents a new generation of airport environment simulating two dozen European and North African airports.
- To top it off, ATCT simulators include an FCDS (Flight Crew Debriefing System) which allows the crew to review and analyze their performance with their instructor after exiting the simulator.